Who are the Grand River Reflexology Associates?
The Grand River Reflexology Associates (GRRA) is a step in the right direction. Established in 2000 and always welcome new members to join our group!
We are a group of reflexology practitioners who meet to promote awareness, understanding and acceptance of reflexology as an integral part of individual health and well being. We network, mentor and support each other as well as keep abreast of issues surrounding our growing profession locally, provincially, nationally and internationally.
Quarterly meetings are held at: 139 Father David Bauer Drive, Waterloo, ON N2L 6L1 (Main Bldg)
Our meetings provide an arena for social exchange to share our knowledge base on reflexology as well as other modalities. Our gatherings provide the opportunity to discuss issues surrounding our profession, support each other and to further share our education to better serve our clients.
Are you a reflexologist looking to take a step in the right direction? Join the Grand River Reflexology Associates.
- Certification in Reflexology
- Payment of our Annual Membership Fee (see below GRRA Membership Application/Renewal Form below)
- Acceptance of and to abide by our Code of Ethics and Conduct Mandate
- To be part of a 10+ year self-regulated group of reflexologists
- Mentoring and support of fellow reflexologists
- Access to our Resource Library
- Business listing under Find a Reflexologist
- Unlimited networking possibilities
- Opportunity to socialize and exchange reflexology sessions with each other
- Periodic guest speakers
Currently: 139 Father David Bauer Drive, Waterloo, ON N2L 6L1 (Main Bldg)
WORLD REFLEXOLOGY WEEK:
Last full week in September – For 2018: September 23 – 29